Friday, April 20, 2018

30A - Final Reflection


What sticks out to me most looking back at old assignments is that I came up with a ton of ideas for my bug list that became vague ideas for innovations I could create, but the one I chose (the vegetarian app) became such a clear vision. This process brought a fuzzy idea in my brain into a specific venture idea that looks pretty darn good on paper. I'm proud of how far my idea has come and the nurturing it took to get where it is- it kind of blows my mind.



Now, I see myself as having an entrepreneurial mindset. I understand now that you don't have to actively seek out becoming an entrepreneur in order to be one. Before this class, "entrepreneur" was just a code word for unemployed on dating apps. Now, I see that it doesn't have to be your official occupation in order for it to be your reality. I can still pursue sustainable interior design as a career but have supplemental entrepreneurial sources of income- therefore, I'd actually be an entrepreneur.






















One thing I would advise future students in this class is to have fun with it. Go all out, actually put effort in the class, come up with the crazy ideas you'd never want to admit to your friends or parents because you were scared of ridicule. This class is the chance to come up with those crazy ideas and test if they could actually work out practically. Also- use GIFs when possible, because it makes the blog posts more fun for your peers to read and makes the posts more fun to write. I always get bored reading even my own words for too long without a nice visual interruption every now and then.

Goodbye forever, ENT3003.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Kyleigh. I enjoyed that you brought up the Bug List assignment. It was a difficult one to get through, and I also enjoyed going back over it. I am so glad to hear the pride you have in your work this semester. I enjoyed reading your posts; they were always very creative, detailed and well-thought out. Additionally, your opportunity concept seams quite actionable and I would be excited to hear if you pursue it. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyleigh,
    The bug list assignment was definitely one of the harder ones this semester. I remember going to my friends and asking what bugged them because I was honestly out of ideas.
    I really liked your usage of gifs and jokes/memes here. You have been especially creative and funny over the semester, and I'm excited about what you want to pursue. Good luck, and great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyleigh,

    I agree with your assessment of the class. I think that an entrepreneurial spirit is a great thing to have regardless of career choices. You can always build something new anywhere you are. I really enjoyed your gifs and the mic drop. It was fun to read your posts. I wish you good luck on the rest of your UF career and beyond!

    ReplyDelete