Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Introduction (Assignment 1D)


Hi everyone! My name is Kyleigh Caicedo, and I'm a second year IA student. Funny story: my blog was going to be called kyleighscorner, and at first it showed up as an available blog name, but right as I clicked "create blog" there was an error and the site told me someone else took the name. So now my blog is called kyleighcorner and it looks weird. Curses to the other Kyleigh out there who took my blog title at the worst moment! Anyway, I'm a Sustainability and the Built Environment (SBE) major. I think this class will be tremendously useful for sustainability, because the whole point of the major is to come up with innovative new ways to change the ways we're designing things, and doing so in more efficient and environmentally-friendly ways. There are a lot of elements of construction, architecture, and design, but a major factor in sustainability is definitely innovation (and, hand in hand, entrepreneurship). I'm excited to see what this class will hold in store for me, and I look forward to meeting you all in class (or not- if I stay home and watch these online only then goodbye forever)!

No comments:

Post a Comment